ConservaPundits

Conservative friends taking on the amoral liberal ideas of the world.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Open letter

To: Whitehouse Snitch Brigade (Speech Police)

You say you are compiling an enemy list of citizens who oppose the "health care" plan.

Know this, brown shirts:
I oppose this plan.
I oppose your plan to murder me by withholding essential madical or surgical treatment.
I oppose your plan to kill old people by decree of committee.
I oppose your plan to make me pay for treatment denied to my by your commissars.
I oppose your plan to prevent me from paying for treatment with my own money.
I oppose being forced into a single-payer plan.

Is that fishy enough for you, speech police?

Try this:
I own my life. I value liberty. I value the right to own property. I value the right to seek my own happiness.

Now put this in your Executive Permanent Data Base:
I am the "manufactured mob" who will never bow to the serfdom you are trying to impose.
I say NO to tyrannical government.
I am the one who goes to the window every night and shouts,
"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more!"

These fishy comments by:
Paul
A very small fish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home